Shopping Cart (Products are suggestions, substitute per need\want):
2 packages, Gardein Home Style Beef-less Tips
Pearl onions (recommend canned or produce fresh)
Flour (your choice)
Edward&Sons Not-Beef (bouillon) Cubes
Red Wine, dry
2 medium, Red Potatoes
(plus anything missing from the staples list)
EVOO or Avocado oil
Sea Salt, fine crystals
Measurement/Preparation (Bring all ingredients to room temperature):
Defrost, fully, the beef-less tips on paper towel and pat dry.
3 tbsp. oil
1/2 cup pearl onions
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
2 carrot stalks, diced
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. rosemary
3 tbsp. flour
3 cups vegan beef broth
1 cup wine
2 potatoes, diced
Preheat large skillet/sauce pan to medium-high heat with the oil
1. Pan sear the beef tips on both sides.
2. Remove the beef tips and set aside.
3. Add the pearl onions, garlic, and celery to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes (aromatic and tender).
4. Add the carrots, thyme and rosemary and cook for 3 minutes, stirring gently.
5. Add to the skillet, the flour (broadly sprinkled).
6. Add the broth & wine, slowly stirring each in.
7. Add the potatoes.
8. Transfer the skillet ingredients to the crock pot.
9. Cook on low in crock pot 30 minutes.
10. Add the beef tips and cook on warm 10-15minutes, with salt and pepper to taste.
#vairy, #vausage, #veat, #veef, #veeg, #veese, #vegan, #vegancornucopia, #veganfoodie, #veganhacker, #veganhoe, #veganlifer, #veganscavanger, #vegansurvivalist, #veganvigilante, #vegilante, #vegg, #vicken, #vilk, #vorgurt, #vork